Fivecast is hiring a Targeting Analyst to support our expansion into the United States.
The Targeting Analyst will enable Fivecast customers to fully leverage the range of AI-enabled threat intelligence capabilities provided by Fivecast. The Targeting Analyst will drive customer engagement through high-level inter-personal and influencing skills, expert communication and extremely strong analytics skills. The Intelligence Analyst will be the “super-user” for Fivecast and showcase to customers how to apply AI-enabled threat intelligence to the customer’s mission.
- Maintaining a high-level of user understanding of Fivecast software – being a ‘super-user’
- Performing software demonstrations to potential customers
- Facilitating customer on-boarding and training
- Embedding with customer to build customer understanding of Fivecast capabilities
- Gathering end-user feedback
- Building the narrative around Fivecast by producing content such as example intelligence reports
- Contribution of end-user feedback to software development team
- Ongoing customer support
- Growing existing customer user base
- Representing Fivecast at conferences as a delegate or exhibitor
- Assisting in developing marketing collateral, by providing an end-user perspective
- Undertaking business development activities with key customers, working closely with other team members
- Building realistic scenarios for software demonstrations
- Assisting the Executive and technical team in developing new software products
- Expert understanding of current counter terrorism, counter intelligence, cyber threats, and border security issues in 5-eyes nations
- 5+ years’ experience as an Intelligence Analyst/Targeter
- Recent experience as Intelligence Analyst / Targeter with an intelligence or law enforcement agency
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Organised with the ability to work with a high level of autonomy
- Computer technology-savvy
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in National security studies, Political Science, Business, Economics, International Relations, or Foreign studies
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Awareness of US national security interests
- Flexible, but Washington DC preferred.
- Some travel to the Fivecast Office in Adelaide will be required.
- Regular (up to 10-15%) interstate travel will be required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Location: USA